Male Infertility Treatment in Noida | Infertility Specialist in Noida
The process of reproduction is very natural in general for most couples. However, Infertility affects approximately 1 of every 6 couples. They face a lot of complications and difficulties to conceive. In many cases problem lies in the male partner. Almost in one-third of cases of infertility, male infertility is dominant. If the sperm count is low or sperm is of poor quality. Then it disrupts the chance of pregnancy. Adam&Eve is the most renowned and leading IVF Centre that provides the best Male Infertility Treatment in Noida
In general, male infertility is a widespread problem. One in five infertile couples. The problem lies within the male. According to a survey, one in twenty men has a low sperm count during ejaculation. And One in hundred men has no sperm during ejaculation.
- There are some causes of infertility in males:
- Hypothalamic or Pituitary Disorder (1-2%)
- Sperm transport Disorder (10-20%)
- Gonad Disorder (30-40%)
- Unknown causes (40-50%)
Much research remains to get performed on male infertility. As still there are cases that result in an “unknown cause” after diagnosis. Male infertility usually occurs because of abnormal sperm. Inadequate sperm count or problems in ejaculation. Male Infertility Treatment in Noida
Some Of The Known Causes Of Male Infertility :
- Inflammation in the testicles.
- Scrotum with swollen veins.
- Abnormal testicles.
Some Known Reasons For A Low Sperm Count Or Lack of Sperm Include The Following:
- Use of alcohol, and tobacco in high quantity.
- Hormone disorder.
- Pre-existing genetic disorder.
- Exposure to radiation.
- Injury in the groin area.
- Severe infections after puberty.
- Wearing very tight underwear.
Some Of The Known Causes Of The Problem in Ejaculation:
- Premature ejaculation
- Radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- Erection dysfunction
- Infertility Treatment in Noida – Male infertility can be examined with a thorough physical test. The test includes a medical history regarding contributing factors. Infertility Specialist in Noida
The Following Tests Help To Understand Infertility:
- Semen analysis.
- Blood test for infections or hormone problems. Hormone levels are the most important contributors to male infertility.
- Check infections in the Penis.
- Physical evaluation of the penis, scrotum, and prostate.
Male Infertility is Basically Treated By Some Methods That Include The Following Techniques: Infertility Specialist in Noida
- Treating the infections by Antibiotic treatment. It may cure the infection of the reproductive tract and can also restore fertility.
- Medication or counseling for treating sexual intercourse problems. It helps to improve the condition of infertility such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Treatment of Hormone imbalance by medications.
- Surgery to correct a varicocele or an obstructed vas deferens. In cases where no sperm is present during ejaculation. Then, sperm can be retrieved directly from the testicles.
- Assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures: ART procedures involves surgical extraction from individuals. Obtaining sperm through normal ejaculation. In this process the sperm. Is inserted into the female tract. Or used to perform IVF or ICSI. Artificial insemination is also a way if sperm count is low. In this process, the sperm gets collected by multiple ejaculations then. It is transferred in the female’s uterus or fallopian tubes.
- In vitro fertilization have a high chance to overcome male infertility factors. In this procedure, the sperm and eggs are fertilized in a laboratory. And then fertilized eggs are placed in the female’s uterus.