Infertility Treatment Variants for Men & Women
Infertility Treatment in Noida – Treatment of Infertility may include counseling, fertility-enhancing meds, medical devices, minimally invasive treatments, and numerous natural remedies. Intrauterine insemination (IUI), In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and other Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) techniques, are also common.
Some of the natural approach to treat infertility:
- Lifestyle changes. Cardiovascular exercise, maintaining a healthy BMI, controlling stress (yoga, meditation) and a nutritious well-balanced diet all positively impact fertility rates. Quitting smoking, reducing alcohol & caffeine consumption and avoiding known toxins (at home and work) also very important. Getting a water filter, not storing & cooking liquids/foods in plastic and buying simple/ natural cleaning products are easy to do and likely impactful.
- Physical Treatments. (Infertility Treatment in Noida) Acupuncture has proven to impact fertility; chiropractic, massage is helpful too, but not as well studied for infertility. Other natural compounds: antioxidants, vitamin D, certain B vitamins, zinc, selenium, and essential fatty acids are all helpful for promoting.
Treatments of men infertility include:
- Testosterone Boost for Men. It is considered as the most important sex hormone for men. It’s responsible for male secondary sexual characteristics and helps maintain sex drive, sperm production, and bone health. The pituitary gland controls the production of testosterone by the testes. Certain medications are given to the patient to boost their testosterone.
- Surgical Procedures. Surgical procedure is carried out to repair the vas deferens. So sperm can get ejaculated from the testicles.
- Different Medications were given by the doctor in case of Premature Ejaculation & Erectile Dysfunction.
Three of the most common women infertility treatments ( Infertility Treatment in Noida) are:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).This procedure is referred to as making “test-tube babies” means fertilization outside the body; first successful in 1978 in England. The most effective type of assisted reproductive technology (ART) involves stimulating and retrieving multiple mature eggs, fertilizing them with sperm in a lab dish, and implanting the embryos in the uterus 3-5 days later. Often used when fallopian tubes are blocked or sperm count is low.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI). t is often generally called artificial insemination. It is specially prepared so that sperm gets injected into the uterus (sometimes also in the cervix or fallopian tubes). A popular treatment for men who have very low sperm counts or sperm that aren’t motile enough to swim into the fallopian tubes. Also sometimes an option for women who have endometriosis, “unreceptive cervical mucus” or cervical abnormalities.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). In this procedure single sperm is injected into a mature egg, then embryo transferred to the uterus or fallopian tubes ART procedures sometimes involve the use of donor eggs, donor sperm, or previously frozen embryos. Successful birth rates of ART range from 39 % for women under the age of 35, to only 11 % for women in their early 40s.
Other Techniques Infertility Treatments (Infertility Treatment in Noida) are: