Female Infertility Treatment
Infertility Treatment in Noida
Unable to get pregnant at least one year of trying (or 6 months if the woman is over age 35) is female infertility. There are many reasons for Female infertility that includes problems with damage in the cervix. Damage to Fallopian tubes or Uterus, Ovulation. Age is also the major factor that contributes to infertility because as a woman age increases. Her fertility naturally tends to decrease.
Some of the known causes which strengthen the chance of Ovulation disorders are the following :
- Hormone Imbalance.
- Tumor or Cysts.
- Excessive use of Alcohol or Drug.
- Thyroid gland problems.
- Excess weight.
- Extremely brief menstrual cycles.
Some of the known causes that damage the fallopian tubes or uterus can be the following:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Previous infection.
- Polyps in the uterus.
- Endometriosis or fibroids.
- Scar tissue or adhesions.
- Chronic medical illness.
- A previous ectopic (tubal) pregnancy.
- Birth defects.
- DES syndrome.
- Abnormal cervical mucus.
Healthcare providers (Infertility Treatment in Noida) may use one or more of the following medical tests/exams to evaluate fertility. ;
- A blood test or urine test to check the hormone levels, infections.
- Pelvic test
- An endometrial biopsy to evaluate the lining of the uterus.
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG) – X-rays are used to check the blockage within the fallopian tube.
- Laparoscopy. In this laparoscopy is inserted into the abdomen that enables the doctor to view the condition of ovaries, uterus. And to look for blockage in the fallopian tube, adhesions or scar tissue.
- Hysteroscopy. In this, a tiny telescope with a fiber light is used to look for uterine abnormalities.
- Ultrasound to evaluate uterus and ovaries.
Some of the methods by which female infertility is treated are:
- Taking Medications to balance the hormone imbalance, endometriosis, or a short menstrual cycle.
- Taking medications to stimulate ovulation.
- Taking antibiotics to remove an infection.
- Surgery to remove blockage or scar tissues from the fallopian tubes, uterus, or pelvic area.
- Assisted reproductive technology.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the most common ART technique used in infertility. IVF involves multiple mature eggs from a woman by stimulation. And retrieval and fertilizing them with a man’s sperm in a lab, and implanting the embryos in the uterus.
Other techniques which are sometimes used in an IVF cycle, such as:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Assisted hatching.
- Donor eggs or sperm.
- Gestational carrier.
- There are much more things that women can do to decrease the possibility of infertility.
Steps taken to prevent sexually transmitted diseases are:
- Avoid illicit drugs.
- Avoid heavy or frequent alcohol use.
- Adopt good personal hygiene and health practices.
- Have annual checkups with your GYN once you are sexually active.
A person must consult to doctor if the following cases are happening to him:
- Abnormal bleeding.
- Abdominal pain.
- Unusual discharge.
- Pain or discomfort during intercourse.
- Soreness or itching in the vaginal area.