Test Tube Baby (IVF) Treatment
Test Tube Baby (IVF) Treatment is a medical procedure in which sperm and eggs are fertilized in a Vitro condition in the lab to make embryos (Test Tube Baby in the lab).
Who can take Test Tube Treatment in India?
Male and Female, both can take this treatment. It is required in different medical conditions, such as:
For a Female
- Blocked Fallopian Tube.
- Suffering from severe Endometriosis.
- Problems in Ovaries/Uterus.
- Advanced age.
For a Male
- Having low sperm count, low motility.
- Unexplained Infertility.
- Other fertilization issues.
Why choose Adam & Eve Test Tube Baby and Fertility Centre?
At Adam&Eve Test Tube Baby and Fertility Centre, the IVF Expert Dr. Anoop Gupta and his team, offer test tube baby treatment center in India with a high success rate. Adam & Eve Test Tube Baby and Fertility Centre is a leading fertility treatment provider for all sorts of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatment and serving its patients since 1993. Noida based Adam & Test Tube Baby and Fertility Centre & Fertility Centre has an office in Bengali Market, Connaught Place (Near Mandi House Metro Station).
What is done?
With the test tube baby procedure, in the first stage, some fertility medicines are given to the female partner to enhance the production of eggs. When eggs are released, they are taken out of ovaries under the guidance of sonography with a fine needle and kept in an environment similar to that in the body. Then the quality sperms, from the male partner, are fertilized in the lab to develop an embryo.
For how long the couple has to stay for the treatment?
The overall procedure can be done in approx 18 days, although this duration may be more if additional investigations or small procedures are needed.
Adam & EVE Test Tube Baby And Fertility Centre Test Tube Clinic Success Rate
At present, we have:
- an overall 65% success rate for 21-30 yrs pregnancy cases
- above 42.5% success rate for 31-35 yrs pregnancy cases
- 40% success rate for 36-38 yrs pregnancy cases
- 33-35% success rate for 42-65 years of pregnancy cases per embryo transfer
- overall take-home baby rate is around 38.3% per embryo transfer